|Translation, proofreading & SEO|
Dina Awadallah has over ten years’ experience in *editing, proofreading and translating a wide range of documents from English to Arabic and vice versa.
TransProof provides first-class translations from English to Arabic and vice versa, as well as English and Arabic editing, proofreading and Content Optimisation
TransProof guarantees that a thorough translation of your written material will always be delivered on time.
All our work goes through a triple layer of Quality Assurance to guarantee that it’s clear, concise and publishable.
TransProof will normally send your work in three versions: Before, After and Final. The “Before” version is the original document, the “After” copy shows all the comments and corrections made so that you can see exactly what has been altered, while the “Final” version is the complete, returned document. If we're translating to either English or Arabic, we'll usually proofread the original copy and suggest corrections for free.
TransProof understands the importance of confidentiality and will always ensure that all work is undertaken in an environment where information security is of paramount importance.
Dina Awadallah's experience:
• Over ten years’ experience as a full-time editor/translator, editing, proofreading and translating news stories as well as financial and political articles related to the Middle East in an online news environment. (English to Arabic and vice versa)
• Several years’ experience in translating and proofreading:
• Commercial and marketing-related material, including web pages, press releases and brochures for international corporations
• Tourism-related content
• Corporate literature and website material
• Technical brochures
• Environment & Ecology documents
• Dina also has experience in translating/transcribing video footage, from Arabic to English and vice versa. Previous clients in the UK include Vox Pops International.
Please read more about Dina's education and experience by clicking here.
* Proofreading refers to the process of correcting all spelling, grammar, punctuation errors and sentence structure, while editing entails preparing written text to convey a certain message through modifying and organising the content to produce an accurate and consistent document.